You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Sofia Vergara was starstruck by Lady Gaga because, well, it’s Lady Freakin’ Gaga!
2. Portlandia star Carrie Brownstein brought indie filmmaker/author/magical human being Miranda July as her date last night.
3. Uzo Uduba brought her sis to the Emmys (and even thanked her during her acceptance speech), but in between all of the tears and joy (and tears of joy), the cute siblings took some silly selfies.
4. John Stamos fled the Emmys with Will Forte and a suitcase full of swag.
5. Amy Schumer celebrated her Emmy win with some much-deserved drinks.
6. Alan Cumming didn’t wait till the afterparties to drink, though — he carried a flask full of vodka with him to the Emmys!
7. January Jones looked fierce even before she hit the red carpet!
8. The Lonely Island’s Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone were at the Emmys, cheering on their buddy Andy!
9. Mindy Kaling showed off her personalized golden clutch last night.
10. Veep won big last night so, naturally, they took a selfie to celebrate!
11. Apparently it was a hot evening, but Rob Lowe is definitely not showing any signs of sweating.
12. Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet had his ways of keeping cool.
13. The cast of Orange Is The New Black were just chillin’ on the stairs like all the cool kids do.
14. Taraji P. Henson and Lady Gaga played a game of I Spy.
15. Game Of Thrones’ Maisie Williams mastered the pre-Emmys selfie.
16. Ricky Gervais was close, though.
17. Heidi Klum ate a pre-Emmys snack that matched her outfit.
18. Lady Gaga looked like the most elegant cloud on earth.
19. The cast of Modern Family made their submission for best cast selfie of the night.
20. Matt McGorry split his time between the casts of his two shows, How To Get Away With Murder and Orange Is The New Black, but we’re super glad he got to sneak in a selfie with his OITNB girlfriend, Dasha Polanco!