You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
Today, we celebrate the holiest of days: Beyoncé’s birthday. It’s not an official holiday yet, but you sure can try to skip school or work.
Queen Bey turns 34 today and, to celebrate, we wanted to take a look back at the many amazing things Bey has said in the past, whether it’s from a powerful song or a rare interview.
Beyoncé is not only one of the biggest pop stars in the world, but she is also the goddess of empowerment, a badass feminist and a person whose words we should live by sometimes. Don’t be surprised if some of these quotes can be found on various pillows, mugs or t-shirts on Etsy already…just don’t tell Bey.
Here are 34 Beyoncé quotes to live by. Happy birthday, Bey!
1. Let’s start off with something simple, but oh so powerful.
2. Here’s a reminder that she had the original #BBHMM line.
3. Independent Women FTW.
4. Never forget.
5. Speaking of which, this isn’t a quote but it is ICONIC and a word that we all need in our vocabularies.
6. Beyonce understands the complexities of feminism and is not afraid to explain how it applies to her life, just as we should learn to define our own feminism.
7. Really, every word from Flawless is quotable, especially Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s brilliant speech.
8. So ask yourself this question:
9. AND ANSWER.
10. WE WHAT?
11. THAT’S RIGHT.
12. PREACH, BEY.
13. A guaranteed way of cheering yourself up when you’re feeling down is to get a Beyoncé pep talk…
14. And then put Diva on repeat for an hour.
15. Remember: You do you.
16. It’s okay to not be perfect.
17. And to embrace your flaws.
18. You win some and you lose some.
19. Repeat these words: “I’m feelin’ myself, I’m feelin’ myself.”
20. Always be kind.
21. This is just fun to say.
22. Make happiness a priority in life.
23. Don’t let the small stuff — like boys — get in the way of your happiness either.
24. Someone stitch this on to a pillow now.
25. Be proud of your curves.
26. NEVER SETTLE.
27. Don’t ever let people tell you what you’re feeling.
28. YES YOU CAN.
29. NO WE’RE NOT.
30. Cheesy but true.
31. To all the haters out there.
32. In other words, we need more Beyoncés in the world.
33. Not exactly a quote to live by but just the fact that Beyoncé said this once gives us so much life. (Too bad she’s vegan now.)
34. And of course…