If you haven’t watched the video that should win Best Documentary Short at next year’s Academy Awards, may I present Blue Ivy doing the Flawless dance at the MTV Video Music Awards:
SHE IS SO CUTE IT MAKES ME WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING AND NEVER EAT AGAIN AND GO FOR A RUN AND GO TO SLEEP AND KISS EVERYONE AND THEN HIDE.
Feel free to carve out half an hour of your day to just watch this on loop. I’m on about view number 45 or so.
Blue Ivy stole the show last night, dancing in the crowd while her mom performed an epic 16 minute set and saying “Go Mommy!” when she went on stage to help present Beyonce with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
There are a lot of cute things on the internet. Trust me. I’m an expert. But, I find it very hard to believe that anything is cuter than that Vine video. So, here are 10 VERY squee worthy things, none of which are as cute as Ms. B.I. Carter.
1. Tiny Hamster in a Tiny Mansion
2. This Dog and Baby Joey BFF:
3. This Gif of Rosie Pig being Showered with Candy:
4. Dancing Baby Groot:
6. This flat faced cat eating a watermelon:
7. This Costume that Looks like Two Dogs are Carrying a Box:
8. Tom Hardy with a Puppy:
9. Tom Hardy Rapping with his Baby:
10. This Panda Eating Birthday Cake in a Tree:
NOT CUTER THAN BLUE IVY