1. Swear. Anything will do. The FCC go NUTS over that stuff at the Super Bowl.
2. Kick off halftime by announcing she’s saving her voice for a big performance later in the week and then use sign language for the rest of the show.
3. Perry’s rumoured beef with Taylor Swift could be squashed with a surprise appearance from T Swizzle. The two could sing a mash up of Roar and Shake It Off. Hum it a little. It could work.
4. The coaching staff of the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots could have a dance off in the middle of the halftime show.
5. Recreate Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake’s ‘Nipplegate’ performance with John Mayer, except it’s Mayer showing some skin.
6. Only perform songs from her debut Christian album Katy Hudson.
7. Introduce Lenny Kravitz as Cenna and ask him to the do the Mockingjay whistle.
8. Perry could sing live with her instruments plugged in. No one does that anymore, right Flea?
9. Rip up a picture of the Pope and set it on fire!
10. Finish her performance by announcing her retirement, magically knowing and stating the final score of the game and dropping the mic.