You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
The Addams Family is not only a Halloween must, but it’s a year-round classic. There are so many things to love about TV and film’s most morbid family, but Wednesday Addams has emerged as a cult figure of sorts. She’s a go-to Halloween costume every year, her style is impeccable and timeless and her quotes are quite literally frame-worthy.
Throughout the years, we’ve taken away some very important lessons from Wednesday and here, we present the 13 most important things we’ve learned from one of the most beloved (and feared?) characters in the world.
1. Question everything.
2. Boys aren’t the only thing on girls’ minds.
3. In fact, who needs boys.
4. Don’t be afraid to call people out on their bullsh*t.
5. Girl scout cookies are fake.
6. This is how babies are made.
7. Sometimes it’s exciting to take a risk.
8. Always prepare for the future.
9. F–k fashion trends and social norms.
10. This is the greatest Halloween costume of all time.
11. Do things on your own terms.
12. Embrace your weirdness; people will remember you.
13. Hate everything.