You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
This weekend marks the 6th annual OVO Fest featuring hometown hero Drake and guests J. Cole, Big Sean, YG, Jeremih and more. While we’re all busy building Homeland-style boards, trying to guess who will make surprise appearances this year (surprises in the past include Jay Z, Stevie Wonder, TLC and Usher), we must not forget to also find a dope outfit to wear for the big weekend.
While Drake boasts an extensive OVO clothing line, the internet has gotten creative over the years. One search on Etsy and you’ll find a bunch of interesting Drake clothing items, from amateur-looking to arguably better than OVO’s own merch. (Sorry, Drizzy!)
If you’re still searching for the perfect shirt to wear to OVO Fest this year, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at these fashionable gems below.
1. Pay homage to the 6 God in this simple white tee. (Etsy)
2. Get sporty in this cute mesh tank. (Etsy)
3. What’s better than one Drake? A MILLION DRAKES. (Okay, maybe not a million, but there are a lot of Drakes on this shirt.) (ModCloth/ Clashist)
4. Here’s an adorable halter version of wearing multiple Drakes. (Etsy)
5. Or if you like your Drizzy a little more emotional, there’s this sad Drake tee. (Etsy)
6. Go retro with this Wheelchair Jimmy number. (Etsy)
7. Show that you’re working on your excellence by wearing this WOES muscle tank. (Etsy)
8. Or get literal with this “Running Through The 6 With My Woes” tee. (Etsy)
9. Wear your fave Drake meme in this fresh looking polo. (The M.O.C. Brand)
10. Show your allegiance to Drake in this Meek Mill beef by wearing Drizzy’s disses. (Etsy)
11. Or by showing just how Charged Up you are. (Etsy)
12. Heck, just show that you’re on Drake’s side no matter what by wearing this shirt. (Etsy)
13. Team Drizzy forever. (Etsy)
14. And, okay, we’re not entirely sure what this Drake shirt means, but we totally dig the idea of Drake being a mermaid. (Etsy)