You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s brush with Lady Gaga at the Golden Globes this Sunday has gone viral. It’s the moment we’ve all been talking about.
Why does he look so suddenly terrified? Embarrassed perhaps? Well, he told Entertainment Tonight, “Oh lord, that’s trending? I just didn’t know what was passing me – that’s all!”
Either way, we’ve all been there. We’ve all had our own moments like that in life where you feel mildly horrified, bashful, or intimidated.
Here are 15 moments in your life that you’ve felt like Leo.
1. When your mom tells you to stop what you’re doing, and she follows up with the oh so intimidating, “I mean it” (you know things are getting real when she says this)
2. When you and your friends are talking smack about someone, then they walk by
3. When it’s all fun and games, and you slack off until your paper is due the next day
4. When you make a bet that you could eat all the food on your plate at the buffet, and then you realize that accepting this challenge was a bad idea (because you can’t handle that violent indigestion)
5. When you brag about knowing all the words to your favourite song, then you mess it up in front of everybody
6. When you try to cook a new dish, but instead set the kitchen on fire
7. When you’re ridiculing a relative but then they give you money
8. When you don’t like who your best friend tells you they’re dating and you think it’s a joke until they tell you they’re serious
9. When you try to cuddle a cute cat, but instead it attacks you (*hissing instesifies*)
10. When someone wearing an awful outfit walks by you and they think it looks good. No, honey, no.
11. When you overestimate the number of laps you could run at the gym
12. When someone catches you littering (Hey, I saw you throw that gum wrapper on the ground!)
13. When you’re cheering for your favourite sports team, but the opposing team (that you often bash) scores a goal
14. When you’re laughing so hard, but then a little toot slips out
15. When you’re chilling on the subway, and someone who’s coughing and sneezing all over the place touches you when they brush by during rush hour