You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
The 2015 Emmy Awards went down last night and it felt like the fastest and least offensive show in years. Veep looked like the big winner last night, but we all know the real winners are the people who are using their parents’ login for HBO GO. You save that $20 a month!
Of course, there was no shortage of must-see moments onscreen, but what about things that we didn’t see on TV? Check out the 16 moments you didn’t see during last night’s Emmy Awards!
1. Kristen Schaal looked exactly as fun as we suspected she would as the Emmy Awards.
2. Allison Janney secretly hoped her Emmy was made of something edible after sitting through a three-hour show.
3. Jamie Lannister showed off how easy it is to take a pic with two working hands.
4. Tracy Morgan has been out of the spotlight for over a year, but he still remembers that sex sells.
5. The men of Game of Thrones are starting a boy band.
6. Sofia Vergara is fully aware of her best angles.
7. Ricky Gervais had more fun than anyone.
8. Including Ellen.
9. Seriously, he had a lot of fun.
10. Transparent’s Jill Soloway has a new pillow to use.
11. Cersai is still not allowed to eat until she atones.
12. But Zoe Kazan can haz all de friez.
13. Fred Armisen wanted people to think long and hard about what could happen to them if Portlandia walked away without an Emmy.
14. Fancy Lady Gaga is now really into sniffing people.
15. A Peter Dinklage always pays his debts…and wins Emmys.
16. Seriously, so much fun being had.