You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
September may be the unofficial end of the summer and the official start of school and the countdown to the cold winter season, but that doesn’t mean it should get a bad rap.
There are lots of things to look forward to in the ninth month. Specifically, here’s 13 things.
1. Flip flops are still an acceptable choice of footwear.
2. Pumpkin spice everything is coming.
3. TV shows return with new episodes.
4. Planning an elaborate Halloween costume is still possible with so much lead time.
5. Bugs are less of a bug.
6. It may have the word ‘labour’ in it, but a long weekend is a long weekend.
7. There are a few hours in the day where you’re not yet covered in sweat stains.
8. Fantasy draft leagues are back in full effect.
9. You don’t have to feel guilty about spending the weekend in front of the TV and missing out on summer.
10. If you’re not in school, this is one of the best months to travel. The weather is still nice and the crowds are small.
11. If you’re in school, your backpack still looks fresh and your locker doesn’t yet smell like something died in it.
12. Five words: bathing suit season is over.
13. September is the month that gave us Queen Bey. All hail September.