Aside from being an internationally acclaimed singer and actress, Cher could add being the Queen of Twitter to her list of talents as well. Since getting a Twitter account in 2010, this superstar hasn’t stopped bringing the sass into her tweets — and we’re so glad about that!
Today we bring you the starlet’s shiniest moments on Twitter. Here’s Cher’s top ten sassiest tweets of all time:
10. Cher speaks the truth about the Confederate flag and animal cruelty.
WAIT😡WALLMART SEARS,EBAY,AMAZON SELLS CONFEDERATE FLAG SWAG😖💥🔫 JESUS🙏WERE SURROUNDED BY RACISTS😱BET #SEAWORLD HAS WHALE W/CONFEDERATE FLAG
— Cher (@cher) June 23, 2015
9. Cher shares her anger with the way the elderly type.
What’s the matter with old ppl⁉️ARE CAPS KRYPTONITE 2THEM⁉️DONT B FRIGHTENED TIMID PPL… CAPS WONT HURT U. CAPS ARENT PC‼️ #GETAfingGRIP
— Cher (@cher) January 7, 2016
8. Cher dishes on how she’ll celebrate her birthday.
@Ingrid_hc26 eat cake & cry
— Cher (@cher) May 2, 2015
7. Cher even calls out whomever she feels is a wee bit rascal-ish.
Stanley Tucci is a Brat
— Cher (@cher) August 26, 2014
6. Cher tells us about her political views.
Why Do Republicans Look Like They Have Absolutly NO Idea,What 2Do,In Bed “OH…Didn’t Know, U Had 2 Enjoy It TOO?“ “Honey,Just Fake It Again😜”
— Cher (@cher) February 27, 2015
5. Cher is her own favourite person.
— Cher (@cher) August 18, 2015
4. Cher expresses her distaste for Sarah Palin.
@sspring211 because she’d go to the opening of Someone’s Legs ‼️
— Cher (@cher) February 18, 2015
Too harsh? Not for Cher.
3. Cher sometimes just wants people to calm down.
— Cher (@cher) October 5, 2015
2. Cher would rather do WHAT than have Trump become the next American President?
@Leda1967 FRENCH KISS DICK CHENEY
— Cher (@cher) August 15, 2015
1. Cher: Just talented.
We’re not sure who Cher is referring to in this Tweet because neither her previous or following Tweets mention who “them” is. Either way, she sasses things up when responding to a confused Twitter user.
Social media game on fleek.
Follow us on Twitter too, @MUCH. We may not be as sassy, but we’ve got what’s new in pop culture being tweeted your way.