You can opt-out from either of these at any time
Any questions or concerns please contact us.
The Internet stood still at 4 p.m. yesterday when Kanye streamed his new album, The Life Of Pablo, on Tidal. At times the Internet did literally stop, because Tidal’s server couldn’t support the masses of people who wanted to tune in. If you were among the population who didn’t have all eyes on Ye, here are the 10 biggest things that happened at yesterday’s event.
1. Kanye plugged his laptop into Madison Square Garden
Thus putting all other “aux cord” jokes to rest.
2. He premiered his highly anticipated album, The Life Of Pablo
which featured Rihanna, Chance The Rapper, Kid Cudi, The Weeknd and more.
Cover by Peter De Potter pic.twitter.com/wdQOHk6QBA
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 11, 2016
3. And showed Yeezy Season 3 collection
It was very nude and neutral. As expected.
4. Frank Ocean came out of hiding
But unfortunately, did not premiere new music. He was featured on Wolves though.
Oh hey, Frank. pic.twitter.com/sPkIYS15ij
— Pigeons & Planes (@PigsAndPlans) February 11, 2016
5. Kanye shared a video game he designed
It’s called Only One and is dedicated to his late mother, Donda.
6. He offended Taylor Swift’s squad
By mentioning her in a questionable lyric on Famous
7. He revealed that it’s his dream to be the creative director of Hermes
He told Vogue editor Anna Wintour this backstage.
8. He designed everything the Kardashian Klan was wearing with Balmain
He co-designed the furry outfits with Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing.
9. Kanye rapped about Kanye
On I Miss The Old Kanye, Ye breaks the Internet by rapping about himself in the third person.
10.Young Thug and Vic Mensa also played new music
But again, the aux cord was NOT passed to Frank Ocean.
The Life Of Pablo is exepcted to be released today. In the meantime, you can rewatch the stream here.