Justin Bieber continued his EMA dominance during yesterday’s awards show in Milan, taking home six awards, including Best North American Act, Best Canadian Act, Biggest Fans, Best Look and Best Collaboration for Where Are Ü Now with Skrillex and Diplo. The Biebs also scored his sixth consecutive win for Best Male, an award the EMAs should probably think about renaming to the ‘Best Justin Bieber’.
In addition to all the hardware being handed out, the night was full of amazing performances and hot looks. How hot? Let’s take a look at the best and most outrageous from the MTV EMA red carpet.
Watch the 2015 MTV EMAs on demand now at MTV.ca!
1. Co-host Ed Sheeran looked dapper in his three piece suit.
2. The Biebs is going through his ‘red phase’ and is really committing to the bunched up pants and oversized tee look.
3. Social media star Amanda Cerny brought the heat and the cleavage to the EMA red carpet.
4. We love that Ellie Goulding rocked an old Hollywood look, but we’re still getting used to her new hair colour.
5. Charli XCX looks like a 1980s sci fi character and we are feeling it.
6. No one tell Tinie Tempah that there isn’t going to be a new Transformers movie this year.
7. Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell continues to take red carpet risks in her floor length white gown.
8. Fellow PLL star Ashley Benson goes for a more subdued look and we love the black lace overlay.
9. EMA performer Jess Glynn shows Bieber another (and more flattering) way to go all red.
10. Jason Derulo walked the red carpet with two beautiful blonds, a cigar, and a glass of scotch. We feel like there’s a bathrobe, three blondes, and a grotto missing from this image.
11. FYI, Hailey Baldwin is a model. Signed, Captain Obvious.
12. Fifth Harmony are giving us some major Destiny’s Child flashbacks with their coordinated black ensembles and we are majorly loving it!
13. Mark Ronson wore a suit as shiny as all the gold records he owns while walking the carpet with wife Joséphine de La Baume.
14. Tori Kelly was giving us some gorgeous back with her lace cutouts.
15. Macklemore, Ryan Lewis and Eric Nally displayed three ways to do ‘cool’ on the carpet.
16. Co-host Ruby Rose was a case study in how to look sexy and rock a tux.